The Clinical Nursing programme at Anglia Ruskin University is designed to meet the needs of graduates who are working in a range of roles and settings in the fast-changing world of health service provision. It will be relevant to you whether you want to focus on a particular clinical speciality, or whether you're still deciding on a clinical pathway.
The course features a range of optional modules to choose from. They'll be taught in such a way that the whole care of the service user can be effectively delivered within the context of the team.
The MSc Clinical Nursing course will support continuing professional development and professional revalidation and will give opportunities to challenge and critically evaluate performance as a nurse. Innovation, research and creativity will be fostered to enable students to influence practice, service delivery and effect change.
In order to study on our course, you will either be international or employed within local health care trusts. You will gain the knowledge and skills required to confront the challenges of healthcare and shape the future of your practice within your locality. Gaining a Masters degree will give you the potential to take your career in alternative directions such as healthcare leadership, research or education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Management of Minor Injuries
- Advanced Non-Medical Prescribing
- Advanced Principles of Respiratory and Thoracic Care
- Advancing Decision-Making for Healthcare Professionals
- Advanced Practice in Diabetes Care
- Cardiac Care
- Critical Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- It can take up to four weeks to consider applications, so we recommend you apply at least a month before your preferred start date.
DisciplinesNursing View 227 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
- A first degree, with honours, at a minimum final classification of Lower Second (2:2) or equivalent.
- A period of one year post-qualifying consolidation and current employment in an appropriate role, Current Nurse Registration, Recommendation to undertake the course by your manager/education liaison manager as appropriate, NMC registrants with extensive relevant practical and continuing professional development experience will be considered for entry onto the pathway.
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK & EU students, (per year, part-time): £4,450
- International students, (per year, part-time): £7,050
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.