Best of all you’ll be able to gain valuable knowledge and improve your analytical skills in International Relations at Tallinn University .
The International Relations programme at Tallinn University unites traditions of Anglo-American and continental European IR scholarship and education in reflecting the changing international system and the security threats that are emerging.
Why study with us?
- Internationally renowned and experienced and faculty from Canada, Finland, USA, UK, and Estonia.
- Innovative teaching methods.
- International student body and study environment with students from all over the world.
- Is the only IR curriculum in the region that gives an overview on contemporary security threats as well as the regionalization process.
- Focuses on foreign and security policy (incl. the small-state perspectives) and regional cooperation in world politics.
- Gives in-depth knowledge of state relations, international organizations and the role of non-state actors.
- Has a mandatory internship to provide students with practical experience and networking before graduation.
- Interdisciplinary approach, including an interdisciplinary project, which will broaden perspectives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nordic-Baltic Security
- Geoeconomics and Power Politics
- Global terrorism
- International Internship (praktika)
- Contemporary Issues in International Relations
- Hybrid Warfare
- Global Development
- International Energy Security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business View 3 other Masters in International Relations in Estonia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates without a degree in social sciences are kindly asked to contact the study programme administrator
- Proof of English Proficiency
- The entrance exam consists of a written assignment (a motivation letter that includes answers to the questions concerning their motivation and desire to study at the programme) and an interview via Skype.
- For the purposes of identity verification at the admission procedure the admission committee has the right to take a screenshot during the oral part of the admission exam carried out via video bridge.
- The maximum number of points is 100 (50% written, 50% oral part).
- Students receiving at least 35 points of the written part are allowed to the oral interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tallinn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.