Project Design, Administration and Management - Innovation and Product from International Iberoamerican University is particularly aimed at professionals in areas related to innovative product design. It is important to emphasize that when mentioning "product" we refer to all resulting elements of a project, tangible or not, with a strong presence of the "design" in their stages of development.
Graduates with Project Design, Administration and Management - Innovation and Product from International Iberoamerican University will:
- Define basic concepts in innovation and products projects.
- Design a pre-project considering the basic aspects of an innovative project: from the definition of the situation to the presentation of a solution proposal, recognizing the necessary elements that must be defined and specified to manage and materialize the proposal.
- Recognize and analyze the basic aspects of a project that offers an innovative service or product, to define strategically the necessary services, ergonomic aspects and functional aspects of the project.
- Analyze the key aspects of an innovative project; identification of interested parties, user requisites, management of team works and basic issues that defined the feasibility and viability, considering patenting and intellectual property issues.
- Identify the elements that contribute quality, security and feasibility to the project, as well as those that represent important risks, while analyzing the possible impact to the environment and considering the product design and manufacture processes.
- Incorporate basic project management and administration tools to manage resources, calendar and the TIC available for innovative product projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project system design
- Analysis of provision of services
- Functional analysis of the project
- Project ergonomics
- Project security and reliability
- Environment in a project
- Project specifications
- Project draft preparation
- Project planning and management
- Integral management of design and product
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have graduated from an accredited or recognized University from any country with a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Understand the language the program is taught in. Provide supporting documentation if necessary or take the corresponding comprehension test.
- Students from Puerto Rico should comply with the 90 credits from the general university studies and those from basic natural sciences. This preparation should include the following subjects: General biology, general chemistry and general physics
- Electronic Tuition Form.
- Notarized photocopy of the degree (bachelor's degree) or notarized photocopy of the official credit transcript of the degree.
- Simple passport photocopy from the page where the degree information is printed on the document. Or, in its stead, an accredited identification document from your country, such as a national identity card or driver's license (where a DNI card is not used, such as in the US).
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.