Physical Activity - Sports Training and Management from International Iberoamerican University is particularly aimed at qualified professionals and/or physical education graduates, teachers, professionals in health and sports sciences and all those who wish to enrich their careers with topics related to physical activity, sport design and planning and the management of sports centers.
Graduates with Physical Activity - Sports Training and Management from International Iberoamerican University will:
- Seek, obtain and process information applying scientific methodology and procedures, to communicate and transform it into knowledge and apply it in the solution of issues relating to the scope of the sports performance and management.
- Analyze the main adaptations of the human body and apply the biomechanical, physiological, psychological and social principles to the different fields of sport and nutrition, identifying inadequate practices involving risk to health, in order to avoid them and correct them in the different levels of performances, ages and population groups.
- Identify the individual characteristics of the athlete that influence and determine their sports actions for planning, programing, implementing, monitoring, quantifying and evaluating the training and competition processes in their different levels of performance, competition period, ages and population groups.
- Analyze and solve situations related to the scope of the sport performance, as well as make informed decisions with regard to the solution of professional tasks, both individually and in collaboration with others.
- Plan, implement strategies, develop and adequately evaluate the completion of professional tasks related to the field of sports training and management, assuming the ethical commitments, legal and contextual framework and responsibility required by the profession.
- Use, analyze, interpret and apply the information and communication technologies with reflexive knowledge in the practical solution of the academic and professional tasks that are proposed in relation to the field of sports performance.
- Identify the influence of nutrition and food as a tool in improving the performance of the elite athlete.
- Describe and explain the management of infrastructures and technical areas of a sports institution or entity and the procedures for its optimization, identifying the opportunities offered by the information systems and information technology.
- Train managers and qualified staff with human capabilities and business to manage companies and sports institutions and understand the marketplace of the sports sector.
- Acquire skills that enable us to continue training and learning in the field of sports management by both the contacts established with professors and professionals of the master, as a standalone mode.
- Acquire and consolidate the initiative, the entrepreneurial spirit to launch projects related with sports management.
- Analyze and identify the different styles of leadership, promoting the development of skills and attitudes aimed to lead sports projects of collective professional development and transfer the progress experienced in the discipline to society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Structure and function of the human body
- Contextualization of physical activity and exercise in the health framework
- Psychosocial aspects of physical activity for health
- Control and prescription of physical activity
- Physical activity for health with diverse diseases
- Physical activity in children and adolescents
- Physical activity in seniors
- Training theory and practice
- Sports planning
- Sports psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
A particular start date is not established, for which one can initiate the program at any moment.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have graduated from an accredited or recognized University from any country with a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Understand the language the program is taught in. Provide supporting documentation if necessary or take the corresponding comprehension test.
- Students from Puerto Rico should comply with the 90 credits from the general university studies and those from basic natural sciences. This preparation should include the following subjects: General biology, general chemistry and general physics
- Electronic Tuition Form.
- Notarized photocopy of the degree (bachelor's degree) or notarized photocopy of the official credit transcript of the degree.
- Simple passport photocopy from the page where the degree information is printed on the document. Or, in its stead, an accredited identification document from your country, such as a national identity card or driver's license (where a DNI card is not used, such as in the US).
International5250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National5250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.