Students who chooses Master of Arts in English Studies at University of Lodz Seminar and additional courses within the following areas:
- General Linguistics
- Applied Linguistics
- Linguistic Pragmatics.
- British and American Literature and Culture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Second cycle thesis seminar
- Compulsory courses in Practical English.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Literature Linguistics View 6 other Masters in Language Studies in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Candidates holding higher education (Bachelor) diplomas or Master degrees may apply.
- Application Form
- Original school certificates and diplomas
- Transcript of Records
- Statement proving that the certificate/diploma allows the candidate to study at the university level in their country
- Cover Letter (signed)
- Documents confirming the identity, country of origin and visit status
- Medical certificate
- Health insurance policy
- 3 passport photographs – can be delivered after the arrival in Poland
- Language certificate
- Application Fee
- Tuition Fee (if applicable)
- Accommodation Request if needed.
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Administrative fee: 20 EURO
Living costs for Lódz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.