English Studies from University of Lodz introduces students to Culture, Media and Communication - Professional training in Teaching English as a Foreign Language in Polish Education System (competence in the Polish language required) - Professional training in Translation (competence in the Polish language required) - Professional training in Teaching Polish as a Foreign Language (competence in the Polish language required)
Students at English Studies from University of Lodz will gain knowledge in:
- General Linguistics,
- Applied Linguistics,
- Linguistic Pragmatics,
- Translation Studies,
- British and American Literature and Culture.
- Second cycle thesis seminar
- Compulsory courses in Practical English.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Literature Linguistics View 4 other Masters in Language Studies in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Higher education (Bachelor) diploma or Master degree
- Transcript of records showing the subjects/grades
- Certificate of proficiency in English for foreigners (unless the first degree was taught in English).
- An application form with attached photo
- Copies of certificates and diplomas,
- A cover letter
- Administrative fee
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Administrative fee: 20 EURO
Living costs for Lódz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.