In recent decades, Mexico has been characterized as a country with an important economic dimension, privileged geographical position, young population and openness to globalization, positioning itself as an attractive country for investment and industrial sector achieving global relevance.
Program objectives at Tecnológico de Monterrey
- To form human resources capable of doing high impact research that creates new nanotechnological scientific developments and increases the competitive advantage of the different national and international productive sectors.
- To foster innovation, research, and scientific development in the borders of knowledge that solves national and international problems, and encourages technology-based entrepreneurial opportunities to transfer the nanotechnology benefits to the community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Simulations
- Research and Innovation Methods
- Partial Differential Equations
- Quality Development Course
- Statistical Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Robotics Computer Sciences View 3 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Mexico
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or related areas.
- Have obtained a grade point average or GPA equal to or higher than 90/100 or its equivalent in his/her professional studies.
- Obtain a score required for the program in the TOEFL English proficiency test.
- Take the Tecnológico de Monterrey’s Graduate Admission Test (PAEP test) and obtain the score required for the program or a score equivalent in other tests authorized by the Institution.
- Academic interview with the program director.
- Submit the admission application together with all the required documentation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.