The Systems and Control Engineering group, is a unique interdisciplinary program at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay in the country that offers post-graduate education in the broad area of Systems and Control.
The Ten faculty members of the group have varied research backgrounds, that includes nonlinear control, robotics, path-planning, embedded control, coordination of autonomous vehicles, multi-agent systems, game theory, information theory, combinatorics, sliding mode control and applications, fractional-order modelling and control, optimization and optimization-based control, and stochastic processes.
Other faculty members of the institute with an interest in the field also participate in the activities of the group. The alumni of the group are employed in many reputed academic institutes, ISRO/DRDO and research laboratories, and corporate R & D units of the country.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Linear Filtering and Beyond
- Adaptive Control Theory
- Control of Langrangian and Hamiltonian Systems
- Differential Geometric Methods in Control
- Motion Planning and Coordination of Autonomous Vehicles
- Introduction to Probability and Random Processes
- Games and Information
- Introduction to Mobile robotics
- Theory of Output Regulation
- Embeded Control System
- Control of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems
- Large Scale Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 6 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates having First Class or 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering discipline with a valid GATE score in Aerospace Engineering (AE) / Mechanical Engineering (ME) / Electrical Engineering (EE) / Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC) / Instrumentation Engineering (IN) / Chemical Engineering (CH).
- Candidates having two years of relevant work experience are exempted from requirement of GATE score, provided their candidature is sponsored by the employer. They are not eligible for award of Teaching (TA) / Research Assistantship (RA).
International3664 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1832 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National610 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 305 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 25.000 Rs-national students
- 150.000 Rs-international students
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.