The department has a very vibrant postgraduate program with a strong focus on research and development. The number of postgraduate students is more than the number of undergraduate students in EE and the department attaches lot of importance to its Master's students as they constitute the backbone of research and development.
MTech program comprises of core courses, specialization related electives, institute electives and supervised research exposition. MTech thesis enables graduate students to display their skills in performing independent research. It is expected that MTech thesis would result in high quality research publications or patent or prototype technology development.
- Electronic System Design
- Digital Signal Processing & Applications
- DSP System design and Implementation
- Sensors in Instrumentation
- VLSI design
- R&D Project
- Adaptive Signal Processing
- System Design
- R&D Project
- Testing and verification
- Embedded Systems Design
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Admissions to MTech programmes with two year duration: April-May
Admissions to MTech programmes with three year duration: June-July
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 5 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in India
- B.E./B.Tech./AMIE or equivalent in Biomedical Engineering (BM) Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology (CS) Electrical Engineering (EE) Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering (EC) Engineering Physics (EP) Energy Engineering (EN) Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- M.Sc. or equivalent in Electronics / Electronic Sciences (EC)
International640 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National640 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 25000 Rs. (320 EUR) NonConcessional Fees
- 5000 Rs. (64 EUR) Concessional Fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.