This structure allows graduate students to take full advantage of IIT 's unique interdisciplinary environment and enables students to pursue an individualized plan of study.
The field of chemical engineering offers advanced degree programs to prepare its students for research and technical careers in industry academia and government. The program strikes a balance between the science of chemical engineering and its implementation through synthesis -- a blend that provides a strong base in the discipline's fundamentals while developing in its students the skills to apply these fundamentals to significant engineering problems.
The field of Chemical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay offers advanced degree programs to prepare its students for research and technical careers in industry, academia, and government.
The program strikes a balance between the science of chemical engineering and its implementation through synthesis -- a blend that provides a strong base in the discipline's fundamentals while developing in its students the skills to apply these fundamentals to significant engineering problems.
- Process Plant Simulation
- Experimental Methods
- Electrochemical Reaction Engineering
- Multiphase Flow Systems
- Petroleum Refining Engineering I
- Reaction Engineering in Dispersed Phase Systems
- Colloid and Interfacial Engineering
- Computational Biology
- Systems Biology
- Product Research & Development
- Multiscale Simulations
- Applied Multivariate Statistics in Chemical Engineering
- Techno-Commerical Aspects of Fine Chemicals
- Advanced Process Control
- Molecular Principles in Chemical Engineering
- Nonlinear Systems Analysis
- Modelling Chemical and Biiological Patterns
- Cell Mechanics
- Interfacial Waves
- Technology Design and Development Laboratory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 118 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Copy of the grade transcripts with the explanation of the assigned grades. (Certified English translation is required, if the document is in other language).
- Statement of purpose.
- Bio-Data / Curriculum vitae / Resume
- Personal particulars of Foreign Scholars coming to India (Click Here )
- Copy of the passport (page showing your nationality and personal details).
- Three recommendation letters – at least one recommendation should be about the student’s academic performance issued by a faculty member.
- Documentary proof to illustrate fluency in English language.
International5386 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2693 USD per semester during 24 months.
National798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 399 USD per semester during 24 months.
29.600 Rs-national students
200.000 Rs-international students
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.