The programme envisages developing graduates with better maturity in handling communication design problems, a deeper understanding of aesthetic aspects, and generating methods and processes for solving communication problems. The emphasis is to become a creative problem solver who can effectively use various design methods. The course is at an advance level to create communication design designer with greater analytical and problem solving capabilities. The students are given opportunities to learn new skills and to advance their level of understanding. They can also specialize in one of the many areas of communication design like typography, information visualization, interaction design, video/film making, exhibition design, animation, photography, etc.Design and research work are directed at improving and advancing the current state of communication design in the country. The preference during the programme is for doing work of permanent value.
- Visual Language Syntactics
- Studies in Typography
- Introduction to Advanced Photography
- The Speaking Image
- Media Technology
- Visual Design
- Introduction to Filmmaking
- Indian thought and tradition
- Sketching & Anatomy 1
- Advanced Typography
- Graphic Narratives
- Handmade books and Book Structures
- Information Graphics
- Craft creativity and Post modernism
- Instructional Design
- Rural Study - Problem Identifying
- Design Detailing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial Design View 6 other Masters in Industrial Design in India
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design/Engineering/Architecture/ Interior Design: 10+2+4 years (minimum four year Bachelor’s course). Note: B.Plan. considered equivalent to B.Arch. Four year B.Sc (Engg) course after HSC considered equivalent to BE/B.Tech.
- Professional Diploma in Design: 10+2+4 years (minimum four year diploma program).
- BFA (4 Year professional program with entry after 10+2)
- GD Art (4 year program after 1 year foundation. Minimum entry requirement 10th pass). Note: B.Plan. considered equivalent to B.Arch. Four year B.Sc (Engg) course after HSC considered equivalent to BE/B.Tech.
International640 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National640 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 25000 Rs. (320 EUR) NonConcessional Fees
- 5000 Rs. (64 EUR) Concessional Fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.