This Level 7 Extended Diploma In Strategic Management at London School of International Business aims to increase knowledge, understanding and management skills in ways that relate directly to the individual student’s environment and circumstances.
Intellectually stimulating, it will also provide relevant practical and educational experiences. It develops the practical aspects of your management development, encouraging critical, clear and innovative thinking about ‘good’ and ‘best’ practice.
The teaching styles and assessment methods require you to engage as an active participant in improving and developing your distinctive management skills, knowledge and behaviour.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Business Strategy
- Strategic Resource Management
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Senior Managers
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Communication Strategies
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Strategic Management View 152 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
In order to apply you should have either:
- Possession of a bachelors degree or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- 5 years work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- 6 months - GBP £1250
- 9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.