With Level 7 Diploma in Project Management qualification at London School of International Business you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Accredited by EduQual, UK - regulated awarding body, approved by SQA - Accreditation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureMandatory units
- Strategic Quality and Systems Management
- Project Development and Implementation for Strategic Managers
- Marketing communications
- Managing change in international organisations
- Risk Management for Financial Managers
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration View 202 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.