The Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management at London School of International Business aims to give learners the opportunity: Gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation
The Qualifications has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Qualifi, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. The programme is delivered in partnership with Stanmore School of Business
Programme StructureMandatory units
- Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy
- Corporate Strategy
- Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Practice, Leadership and Managing People
- Research, Problem Solving and Business Reporting
- Global Trade and its Impact on Strategy
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 349 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
National1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 6 Months - GBP £1250
- 9 Months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.