The Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management at London School of International Business aims to give learners the opportunity:
- Gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation
- Learn from a curriculum supported by the most recent content relevant to a contemporarybusiness environment
- Develop new skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied
- Prepare for higher-level positions in management through personal and professional devel-op as a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments
- Have assessments marked and moderated by respected professionals with practical experi-ence across a number of business sectors and management fields
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureMandatory units
- Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy
- Corporate Strategy
- Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Practice, Leadership and Managing People
- Research, Problem Solving and Business Reporting
- Global Trade and its Impact on Strategy
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 263 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
9 Months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.