The Sustainable Agriculture and Business programme of the International Hellenic University aims at:
- University and technological education institute graduates who wish to acquire expertise in sustainable agriculture and agribusiness
- Professionals who wish to establish start-up agricultural companies that bring new ideas to both farming and the market
- Professionals who work in the private/public agricultural/agribusiness sectors and wish to redirect their careers or enhance their existing capabilities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Biological Environment
- Soil Processes
- Integrated Disease Management
- Integrated Management of Arthropods
- Agri-product Trade and Markets
- Use of Modern Technologies in Different Crops
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good university degree (original transcripts)
- A completed application form, including personal statement (500 words)
- Proof of English competence
- Two academic references
- A personal interview may be required
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- A copy of your CV
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.