The aims of this This Level 7 SCQF Diploma in Accounting and Finance Level 11 programme at London School of International Business will allow learners to:
- Be able to demonstrate deep knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance within wider organisational contexts
- Be able to understand current issues, techniques and thinking in the area
- Be able to apply theoretical and applied perspectives and specialist skills to organisational contexts in which they operate
The Diploma in Accounting and Finance consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Professional Body Recognition
This Diploma is recognised by the Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA), an Ofqual-recognised awarding body and a globally-recognised professional membership body.
Holders of the EduQual Diploma can now apply for Associate Financial Accountant(AFA) membership status of the IFA, enjoying a significantly reduced membership fee.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCompulsory Units
- Strategy and Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing
- Financial Analyst
- Ethical behaviour and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 77 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.