- Contemporary and specialised approaches to accountancy and finance
- key practical, theoretical and empirical issues, and academic research
- the complexity of the ever-changing legal framework in which the financial sector operates
- the latest developments in accountancy and reporting required by local, national and European government.
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to pursue a career in the financial services industry, professional accountancy, banking and finance or management. The qualification equips learners with the essential skills and knowledge needed to pursue high level careers in all types of organisations in the public and private sector and within industry and commerce, both in the UK and abroad.
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureMandatory units
- Investment Analysis
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance
- Global Finance and Strategy
- Strategic Audit
- Corporate Reporting
- Strategic Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 108 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 6 months - GBP £1250
- 9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.