Managers need to be aware of issues, able to analysetheir potential outcomes and consequences, and decide how to react. They do not have to be expert inall areas of business but they need to possess a general awareness of what specialist facilities and services exist, and how they can assist in carrying out that role.
The Level 7 Diploma in Business Management SCQF Level 11 offered by the London School of Planning and Managemen includes contemporary topics reflecting key issues within the 21st century business environment, as well as the latest developments in management research.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: The programme is accredited by EduQual UK - a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally-recognised national qualifications regulator in the UK. The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of International Business.
Students completing the Diploma in Business Management (SCQF level 11) will be able to progress to the Masters stage of a university MBA (Master in Business Administration) programme.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :80% are working (at professional / managerial position)0% are studying10% are working & studying
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Change Management and Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Resource Management in Organisations
- Marketing Management in Practice
It is designed for middle or senior managers to meet the needs in running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to higher levels within their organisation.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 70 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above. or;Honours degree, normally at a minimum of lower second class (2:2), OR other equivalent international qualification(s) OR 5 years of work experience
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- 9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.