This Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance SCQF Level 11 offered by the London School of Planning and Management is a 120 credit size qualification consisting of 6 compulsory units and is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 7 qualification.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: The programme is accredited by EduQual UK - a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally-recognised national qualifications regulator in the UK. The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of International Business.
Successful completion may allow progression to the dissertation stage of master’s degrees at UK and overseas universities.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategy and Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing- Financial Analyst
- Ethical behaviour and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
The Diploma in Accounting and Finance offers those learners with relevant experience, and/or an honours degree supported by aptitude/potential, the knowledge and skills they need to be operationally effective in a career in the fields of accounting and finance.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 149 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above. or Honours degree, normally at a minimum of lower second class (2:2),
- other equivalent international qualification(s)
- 5 years of work experience
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- 9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.