By the end of this Level 7 Diploma in International Commercial Law offered by the London School of Planning and Management , you should have acquired a more sophisticated understanding of the international legal system, international law-making processes, the diverse functions of international law in contemporary society, differing approaches to the subject, and a greater familiarity with research materials and methods.
Why choose LSPM ?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans , pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of International Business. The programme is accredited by EduQual UK - a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally-recognised national qualifications regulator in the UK.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- European Union Competition Law
- Advanced Legal Research Methods
- International Company Law
- Law of International Trade
- International Banking Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Commerce View 9 other Masters in Commerce in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- 6 months: 1299 GBP
- 9 months: 999 GBP
- 15 GBP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.