All degree programmes are designed to develop problem-solving individuals who can easily adapt to changing circumstances and take the lead in their chosen fields of specialisation. The qualifications awarded are of world-class and provide access to a multitude of career opportunities for dynamic and creative people.
In the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, we strive to continuously improve our high impact research and significantly address the national shortage of PhD graduates that respond to global and local challenges. This Environmental Economics (Coursework) programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied econometrics
- Applied microeconomics
- Environmental valuation and policy
- Natural resource and environnvltal economics
- Dissertation: Agricultural economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEconomics Environmental Sciences View 19 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BScHons, BScAgric or BScAgric (Agricultural Economics) or equivalent degree status, with appropriate subjects in economics and statistics.
- Final admission is subject to the approval of the Director of the Centre of Environmental Economics and Policy (CEEPA) and/or the Head of the Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
International3608 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3608 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National1804 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1804 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
From R35 000 to R41 000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.