Extractive Industry Law in Africa (Coursework) from University of Pretoria is increasingly becoming multifaceted and in certain areas more global.
Students at Extractive Industry Law in Africa (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- get a research environment
- get an education environment that is grounded in values of social justice and excellence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Rights to and regulation of natural resources
- Sustainability aspects of extractive industries
- The South Africa Mineral and Petroleum Resources
- Development Act
- International law aspects of extractive industries
- Research methodologi
- Research proposal
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 27 other Masters in Public Law in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- LLB degree or BProc degree or relevant degree from a foreign university that allows entrance to the formal legal profession
- A weighted average of at least 65% at final-year level
- An example of a piece of academic writing relevant to the field
- A cover letter: motivate the desire to study in the field, previous experience in the field, if any, explain how the degree will be applied to contribute to sustainable development in Africa
- Students are selected based on their marks in the undergraduate degree, their motivation letters, pieces of academic writing and relevant work experience
International3178 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3178 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1589 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1589 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - from R27 000 to R49 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.