You will be entering a stimulating environment that will broaden your intellectual horizons and help you achieve personal and professional success through the best possible learning experience.
As the most diverse Faculty of the University of Pretoria, we offer an exciting and comprehensive range of programmes and discipline-based majors, including studies in languages, social sciences and visual and performing arts. This Augmentative and Alternative Communication programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 11 other Masters in Communication Sciences in South Africa
- A bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology (NQF level 8); or
- Any other bachelor’s degree plus a BAHons (AAC); or
- Any other relevant degree at the level of an honours degree (NQF level 8), provided that sufficient background in communication theory and research is evident, in which case an admissions examination may be required;
- A minimum average of 65% in the final-year modules of the previous relevant qualification;
- A minimum of 65% in the research module of the previous qualification.
International1010 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1010 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National1010 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1010 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
R17 195 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.