At Augmentative and Alternative Communication from University of Pretoria we offer an exciting and comprehensive programme.
Students at Augmentative and Alternative Communication from University of Pretoria will:
- be entering a stimulating environment that will broaden their intellectual horizons
- achieve personal and professional success through the best possible learning experience
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 5 other Masters in Digital Communication in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology (NQF level 8) or BAHons Augmentative and Alternative Communication degree or relevant honours degree provided that sufficient background in severe communication disability and research is evident, in which case an admissions examination may be required
- A weighted average of at least 65% at final-year level of the previous relevant qualification
- A weighted average of at least 65% in the research module of the previous qualification
International1116 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1116 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1116 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1116 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.