During the Strategic Management in Logistics programme of bbw University of Applied Sciences students will also examine how logistics business practices can be managed with the support of IT, infrastructure and personnel development in an increasingly digitised economy.
The course is led by experienced lecturers who provide students with an inside knowledge of the industry's current practices. As with all programmes offered at bbw University of Applied Sciences, the course content has been co-developed by academic councils made up of professionals from industrial associations and companies active in the logistics profession.
Their ongoing input into the course ensures students graduate with the knowledge and skills they need for immediate placement at some of the world's top logistics firms. Logistics and Supply Chain Management is still a relatively new field of study with significant job opportunities as companies recognise the potential savings to be made via good procurement strategies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory of Science and Methods of Research
- Sustainable Corporate Management and Methods of Planning
- Methods of Developing Strategic Investment Decisions and Risk Management
- Advanced Macro Economics and International Trade
- Management strategies: strategic logistics planning and strategies for inventory
- Strategic Personal Management, Leadership, Change- and Intercultural
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management View 20 other Masters in Strategic Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) of at least six semesters at a university (or equivalent institution), a technical college in Germany or an equivalent institution abroad with a minimum grade of "Satisfactory".
- Good English language skills of a Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
International6540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13080 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA6540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13080 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.