The International Technology Transfer Management programme of BBW University of Applied Sciences will enable graduates to immediately commence work at companies operating at an international level.
Students benefit from the academic and practical experience of the lecturers as well as multiple collaboration opportunities bbw enjoys with partnering German firms. Project-based learning activities, where students work on real-life projects designated by local businesses, ensure the ITTM programme has a uniquely practical relevance for students from the outset.
bbw also offers the Work Placement Training programme that has been specifically designed to guide international students towards immediate employment within Germany. The complete offering allows students to graduate with a solid grounding of the German language combined with the ability to manage technology transfer processes in international environments.
The programme coincides with a period of compulsory internship in the third semester of the course. Where students do not find an internship position, bbw also offers optional intensive training programmes with partnering EU firms and institutes. In certain cases, bbw can also help support EU-wide internships with Erasmus+.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environment and Smart Energy Technologies
- Manufacturing Technologies and Smart Factory (Digitalized Production)
- Methods and Processes of Technology Transfer
- Principles of Management
- International Business Law
- Intercultural Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 23 other Masters in Technology Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) of at least six semesters at a university (or equivalent institution), a technical college in Germany, or an equivalent institution abroad with a minimum grade: "Satisfactory" is required for acceptance into the ITTM Master's Program.
- Good English language skills that correspond to Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages are required for the course.
- German language skills are not required for the International Technology Transfer Management Master's Program. A visa and residence permit is necessary to study in Germany.
International7450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA7450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.