Graduates will be in a position to assume roles as project and product managers along with other cross-functional management posts. These positions are usually taken at international companies and in international environments.
The highest priority is given to ensuring the students' professional advancement.
The ITTM Master's Program offered by the bbw University of Applied Sciences provides students with a balanced combination of technological and business knowhow in addition to training essential management skills.
Upon a successful completion of the course, graduates can expect an attractive array of job opportunities, especially with globally active enterprises, thanks to the diversified knowledge they have acquired within the field of international technology transfer. The course has been designed to ensure the acquired knowledge is directly applicable in practical situations.
The study program consists of four semesters. The first three semesters include seminars, lectures, projects and activities led by professors from bbw and guest lecturers from international companies. The Master's thesis is to be written in the fourth semester.
In the Master's thesis, students are encouraged to address scientifically challenging problems that may occur in a typical operational context. As such, every effort is made to ensure each Master's thesis is undertaken with a participating company.
- Environment and Smart Energy Technologies
- Manufacturing Technologies and Smart Factory (Digitalized Production)
- Logistics and Mobility Technologies
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Methods and Processes of Technology Transfer
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 19 other Masters in Technology Management in Germany
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with at least 180 credits is required for acceptance into the ITTM Master's Program. There are no special prerequisites regarding the type of study undertaken in the Bachelor's degree.
- Good English language skills that correspond to Level B of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages are required for the course.
- Study course contract
- Copy of Bachelor's degree
- Copy of transcript of records/ mark sheets
- Copy of passport
International6950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National6950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.