- Graduates of the Business Administration program of Touro College Berlin will form the expertise needed to pursue a career in strategic planning, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Through this varied program, students will gain the opportunity to develop global perspectives on team management and core concepts of international business.
- Business Administration
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis until all spaces in the program have been filled.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 152 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
Minimum 3.0 GPA in American Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Transcripts must show successful completion of following 9 prerequisite courses:
- Principles of Accounting I & II
- Computer Literacy in Business
International32000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 EUR per credit during 18 months.
EU/EEA32000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 EUR per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.