Main Objectives of the Integrated Urban Development and Design - Reflective Urban Practice programme offered by Bauhaus University Weimar :
Become an urban curator, the competent and reflective expert for the urban realm. Train in
- Research-based analysis of urban design and urban planning and their impact on society
- Urban strategies
- Interrelations to rural development
- Project development
- Stakeholder mediation and process-oriented development
- Urban Sociology
- Global interrelations and interdependencies of urban solutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Circular Urbanism: Metabolism-based Planning Strategies for Rural-Urban Transformation in Ethiopia
- Computational Urban Analysis and Simulation
- Parametric Urban Design and Analysis
- Struggle for Space, Struggle for Identity
- Advanced Computational Design Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Urban Planning View 23 other Masters in Design in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirement is an undergraduate degree with a minimum grade of “good” in a technically relevant field from a German university that enables the graduate to enter the profession, a degree from a civil service technical university or a degree from a state or staterecognised academy or equivalent degree from an international university.
- The following courses of study or subject areas are considered relevant: architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, urban and regional planning, civil engineering, geography, urban and architectural sociology, environmental sciences, cultural studies or comparable spatial sciences. The examination committee decides on the comparability of degrees and excep
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
There are no tuition fees but a semester contribution of approx. 160 EUR per semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.