The International Business first semester is based at Landshut University of Applied Sciences. The second and third semesters can be completed at one of our partner universities, in order to obtain a double degree (Master of Arts at Landshut University of Applied Sciences, Master of Science partner university).
The team of professors and teaching staff are committed to fostering students‘ individual strengths, as well as imparting specialist and soft skills. For companies and social service providers, the university is able to act as an expert partner on joint projects.
The University is a member of numerous national and international associations and networks. A great deal of interdisciplinary exchange on social and academic themes take place here, in the form of symposia, lectures and panel discussions. Selected partnerships with universities around the world and with companies operating internationally make it possible for students to study abroad as part of their course or to gain experience in an international work placement.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- International and Intercultural Management
- International Accounting and Management Control
- International Financial Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 97 other Masters in International Business in Germany
- Business Administration studies with 210 ECTS points
- Very good English language skills, level C1 of the
- Common European Framework (CEFR)
- Understanding of complex business contexts
- Affi nity for international business topics
- Experience in an intercultural environment
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.