The International Business first semester is based at Landshut University of Applied Sciences. The second and third semesters can be completed at one of our partner universities, in order to obtain a double degree (Master of Arts at Landshut University of Applied Sciences, Master of Science partner university).
The team of professors and teaching staff are committed to fostering students‘ individual strengths, as well as imparting specialist and soft skills. For companies and social service providers, the university is able to act as an expert partner on joint projects.
The University is a member of numerous national and international associations and networks. A great deal of interdisciplinary exchange on social and academic themes take place here, in the form of symposia, lectures and panel discussions. Selected partnerships with universities around the world and with companies operating internationally make it possible for students to study abroad as part of their course or to gain experience in an international work placement.
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- International and Intercultural Management
- International Accounting and Management Control
- International Financial Management
- Agile and Hybrid Project Management in Int. Environment
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 122 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Business Administration studies with 210 ECTS points
- Very good English language skills, level C1 of the
- Common European Framework (CEFR)
- Understanding of complex business contexts
- Affi nity for international business topics
- Experience in an intercultural environment
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
- 82 Euro - semester fee. The second and third semesters can be completed at one of our partner universities. The tuition fees are set by the partner university.
Living costs for Landshut
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.