The Performance Analysis of Sport (IMPAS) programme from Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg aims to train experts in Performance Analysis in Sport, to offer specialised quality education to meet labour market demands in the sport training area and to provide graduates with the necessary knowledge and skills for them to develop a career in international settings.
The master opens a professional qualification avenue in the specific field of sports and rehabilitation. The curriculum is intended to prepare students in the following professional areas:
- Performance Analysis in sports clubs, research institutes or rehabilitation centres
- Design of training programmes for sports people
- Project management in Technical Departments of national and international sports organisations
- Supervision and development of athlete follow-up plans in sports clubs and research laboratories (technical documents, experimental systems, laboratory education, etc.), with special attention to the new technologies
- Positions directly linked to Sport Performance research
- Competencies and Interests Required
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Motor Control and Movement Analysis
- Advances in Sports Coaching
- Advanced Topics in Notational Analysis
- Applied performance analysis
- Research Methods in Kinesiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Sports Sciences View 11 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Germany
- Bachelor in Sports Science, Sports and Engineering or Physiotherapy or a technical discipline.
- The master course is targeted at graduates and professionals preferably from the Degree in Physical Education and Sports.
- It requires profound knowledge of biomechanics, anatomy and physiology, physical motor activity and psychology, experience in coaching and competition in leisure and/or competitive sports as well as experience as coach or instructor, team spirit. TOEFL is required to prove English language proficiency.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.