Mainly characterized by a strategic and an inductive approach, the MSc in International Project Development from NEOMA Business School enables you to progress fast during your career in Business Development. Capable to face diverse professional situations, you will learn not to remain in your comfort zone and become agile in various challenging business contexts.
With the Case Study Competition, you will work on a concrete corporate project during the programme, with highly strategic, political, financial, and environmental aspects to deal with.
With over 10 years of experience, the MSc in International Project Development is a unique project based programme that gives you strategic managerial skills:
- Become an expert in project development: train in MS PROJECT, gain PRINCE2 Test® (PRoject in Controlled Environments) certification in project management.
- Experience a real business situations with companies such as Intel, Curver, Boeing, DCT, Sunreef Yachts as well as local start-ups.
- Enhance your strategic skills with the Case Study Competition: all along the course, you are immersed in a genuine, multi-dimensional corporate project.
- Learn by doing: design and implementation of projects with local and international companies.
- Enrich your cross-cultural skills in a diverse, multi-cultural environment: nearly 90% of students are is international, the faculty is international and you can undertake your internship abroad.
A few of the possible jobs to which you can aspire in the field of project management and business development:
- Business Development Executive
- Project Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Export Manager
- Area Manager
More informationVisit official programme website
- Development Strategies across Countries and Cultures
- Financial Analysis of Multinational Companies
- Assessing Investment Projects
- Managing the legal dimensions of business
- Managing individuals and teams : an experimental approach
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management International Relations International Development View 18 other Masters in International Development in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 4-year Bachelor or Master 1 degree (general management, business, economics, engineering, architecture, health professionals, etc.)
- 3-year Bachelor degree + 1 year of professional experience
- Proof of your English ability is required during the online application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
International13200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA13200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
For several years now, NEOMA Business School has been actively committed to social responsiveness and promoting all forms of diversity. Today, the school goes even further by continuing to open the doors of its programmes to the best students, regardless of their personal circumstances. Believing that no student should have to give up on NEOMA Business School for financial reasons, the school has developed several financial aid solutions with support from the NEOMA Foundation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.