Mainly characterized by a strategic and an inductive approach, the programme enables you to progress fast during your career in Business Development. Capable to face diverse professional situations, you will learn not to remain in your comfort zone and become agile in various challenging business contexts.
With the Case Study Competition, you will work on a concrete corporate project during the programme, with highly strategic, political, financial, and environmental aspects to deal with.
Why Join This Programme ?
With over 10 years of experience, the MSc International Project Development at the NEOMA Business School is a unique project based programme that gives you strategic managerial skills:
- Become an expert in project development: train in MS PROJECT, gain PRINCE2 Test® (PRoject in Controlled Environments) certification in project management.
- Experience a real business situations with companies such as Intel, Curver, Boeing, DCT, Sunreef Yachts as well as local start-ups.
- Enhance your strategic skills with the Case Study Competition: all along the course, you are immersed in a genuine, multi-dimensional corporate project.
- Learn by doing: design and implementation of projects with local and international companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Planning and Global Innovation
- Making the Transition from Academia to the Business World
- New Venture Development
- Project Management Life Cycle
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Business Ethics and CSR for International Projects
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis.
DisciplinesProject Management International Relations International Development View 15 other Masters in International Development in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (general management, business, economics, engineering, architecture, health professionals, etc.)
- Proof of your English ability is required during the online application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
- Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
- Application fees: €100
International13520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA13520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.