Since its inception, it has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate and postgraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students who join this Faculty will be part of a new generation of health professionals. The Faculty’s training is outcomes-based and problem-orientated – a unique way of looking at patients and their health. The Nursing Education (Coursework) programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced dynamics of nursing practice
- Nursing research methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 31 other Masters in Education in South Africa
- The Bachelor of Nursing Science degree is required for admission.
- In the case of the non-clinical fields another approved bachelor’s degree may also be considered.
- Successful completion of an entrance examination according to the discretion of the head of department.
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) is required as general nurse and lecturer.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.