At Trent University, you will gain depth as well as breadth in the area of instrumental chemical analysis, preparing you for the workplace. Gain extensive theoretical knowledge, hands-on experience, and problem-solving skills with modern instrumentation and meet the needs of employers.
The Instrumental Chemical Analysis programme offered by the Trent University was created in response to the shortage of individuals with an appropriate mix of theoretical and practical knowledge in chemical analysis.
Home to the world-renowned Water Quality Centre, Trent has a remarkable array of analytical equipment, primarily mass spectrometers, and associated sample preparation and sample introduction devices, and is perfectly positioned to offer these programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Mass Spectrometry
- Principles of Chromatography
- Quality Assurance and Good Laboratory Practice
- Quality Control and Data Manipulation
- Instrument Maintenance and Repair
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students admitted to either the M.ICA degree or the Graduate Diploma will hold a B.Sc. honours degree (a four year undergraduate bachelor's degree) in a relevant science, including biology, chemistry, environmental science, physics or health science
- Minimum B+ (77%) or equivalent in the work of the last four semesters or the last two undergraduate years (last ten full credits)
International26082 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26082 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National12661 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12661 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.