Project Management (Coursework) from University of Pretoria has extensive and cutting-edge teaching, learning and laboratory facilities integrated with the excellent suite of facilities and services offered by the University.
Students at Project Management (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- excel and develop as future professionals
- position themselves as leaders in the professions that we support.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project organisation
- Project planning
- Procurement and contract management
- Information technology
- Project management
- Risk management
- Project systems engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 13 other Masters in Project Management in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BSc degree and a BScHons degree (four study years) in a suitable scientific field with a cumulative weighted average of at least 60% for the degree and a weighted average for the final-year modules of the honours degree (for all modules failed and passed)
- or Honours in Technology Management (MOT) degree at the University of Pretoria with a cumulative weighted average of at least 55% for the honours degree (for all modules failed and passed) or Honours in Engineering and Technology (ETM) degree at the University of Pretoria with a cumulative weighted average of at least 55% for the honours degree (for all modules failed and passed)
- At least three years of relevant postgraduate work experience may be required
International9902 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9902 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4951 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4951 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens:
- 1st yr R85 000
- 2nd yr R56 700
- 3+ yr billed per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.