The Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology at the University of Pretoria is a leading source of graduates in the engineering, built environment and information technology professions. We achieve this by a focus on research to drive innovative and enquiry-led teaching for educating and positioning our students to be leaders in their professions. The Faculty has extensive and cutting-edge teaching, learning and laboratory facilities integrated with the excellent suite of facilities and services offered by the University. We facilitate access to our qualifications through our extended programmes but expect our students to excel and develop as future professionals through our programme offering. We invite you to consider enrolling in one of our programmes if you share our vision of excellence and want to position yourself as a leader in the professions that we support.
The Faculty is organised in four schools: the School of Engineering, the School for the Built Environment, the School of Information Technology and the Graduate School of Technology Management. The School of Engineering is the largest of its kind in the country in terms of student numbers, graduates and research contributions and offers programmes in all the major engineering disciplines with many specialisations also offered at undergraduate and graduate level. The Project Management (Coursework) programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project organisation
- Project planning
- Procurement and contract management
- Information technology and senhce project management
- Risk management
- Project systems engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesProject Management View 9 other Masters in Project Management in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BSc as well as a BSc Honours degree (four study years), in a suitable scientific field, and an average of at least 60% calculated on the grades of all the final-year modules, failed and passed. The average of 60% is not applicable if the applicant has already completed another master’s degree, or completed the ETM/MOT degree at the University of Pretoria with a minimum average of 55%.
- Three years of relevant post-graduate work experience.
- The Department has limited supervisory capacity and only accepts applicants for whom supervision can be provided.
International8190 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8190 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4095 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4095 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
1st yr R80 400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.