The Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences aspires to be at the cutting edge of economic, financial and management education, as well as research and community engagement within the national, African and global context. This Taxation (Coursework) programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
- Comparative tax policy and administration
- Business taxation
- Value-added taxation
- Sub-national taxation
- Current issues in taxation
- Introduction to the tax environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTaxation View 7 other Masters in Taxation in South Africa
- A BCom Hons degree; or
- Any other appropriate honours degree; or
- An LLB (at least a four-year LLB) degree; as well as relevant work experience acceptable to the Departmental Postgraduate Selection Committee;
International1367 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1367 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National1367 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1367 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
R22 725 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.