Including marketing, financial reporting, business law and others, the International Business programme of Mainz University of Applied Sciences will allow you to specialise in your field of interest, e.g. marketing, accounting, service management or human resources, and will familiarise you with the methods of academic research in business and management. At the same time it will broaden your knowledge: Most modules take an international perspective on the topics they discuss. Learning will take place in small international groups and cover group works as well as small projects. The programme is taught completely in English.
The programme aims at preparing students for challenging positions in multinational companies or in internationally active public organisations. In particular, graduates are familiar with state-of-the-art techniques of International Business and have acquired leadership skills for a cross-cultural business environment.
- Professional competence
Students increase their professional competence by deepening their already existing knowledge of business issues and by adding an international dimension to skills and tools acquired in their undergraduate business or management studies.
- Methodological expertise
They further develop their ability to apply quantitative and qualitative analytical methods to business-related studies.
- Social competences
Students further improve their competencies in self-management and team work, in particular in a multicultural environment.
- Leadership skills
Skills such as communication, motivation, and building trust in personal relations and organisations develop further.
- Language and cross-cultural management skills
A culturally diverse student group, one or two semesters spent abroad, and the obligation to use foreign languages prepare the students for the working environment encountered in multinational companies and institutions.
The MA.IB programme allows you to acquire the skills needed in international business. It broadens your knowledge by adding a truly international perspective to your business education and prepares you for middle management positions. As a graduate of the MA.IB programme, future employers will appreciate your ability to work in and lead culturally diverse working groups, and your willingness to be internationally mobile.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Organisation
- Quantitative Analytical Methods
- Business Research
- Financial Reporting
- International Business Environment
- Foreign Language
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 95 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management from a recognized university (three years full-time or 180 ECTS minimum) with above-average results. (minimum requirement: ECTS mark C; if neither the national certificate of your first degree nor the diploma supplement provides the ECTS mark, please present a certification issued by the degree-awarding institution which confirms that the average mark/grade achieved corresponds to the ECTS mark of C or better, or to the German mark of 2.5 or better.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- We ask all applicants to explain their motivation for studying the MA.IB programme in a written letter (of about two pages).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Students with a German or international bachelor's degree: tuition-free.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.