Business Consultancy International from University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt offers two specialisations: Marketing Analytics (MA) and Treasury & Investment (TI). They prepare you to be a forward-thinking marketing specialist who is able to combine an in-depth understanding of strategic marketing with strong analytical skills, to convert data into customer insights or address the need for highly skilled finance professionals by delivering a comprehensive set of skills and applied knowledge required in treasury management, investment analysis and financial consultancy.
- Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Customer Insight Manager, Media Manager
- Treasury/Risk Manager, Investment Banker, Chief Financial Officer, Financial Consultant
- Applied Economics
- Equity Analysis
- Cash and Liquidity Management
- Money and Foreign Exchange Markets
- Advanced Data Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 14 other Masters in Business Administration in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Degree certificate from a business degree or business-related degree programme (business minor, minimum 30 ECTS credits from the area of Business/Economics)
- Adequate English language skills
- Apply at onlinebewerbung.fhwn.ac.at.
- Online interview
- On-campus computer-based English language assessment (if necessary)
International726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
+ EUR 20.70 student union fee per semester
Living costs for Wiener Neustadt
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.