The curriculum provides students with an in-depth understanding of creative and design aspects combined with a thorough technical knowledge of production and industrialisation, whilst ensuring an ethical procedure at every stage, beginning with materials and planning.
The Sustainable Fashion Design course at Accademia Del Lusso contains highly specialising modules such as garment construction, textile design, fabric finishings and embellishments, and accessory collections, providing students with a wide-ranging specialised skill set that will enable them to cover high-profile roles in fashion and luxury companies worldwide.
Taught by experts from the industry, the course gives students the opportunity to enhance their creative skills whilst also developing business awareness and critical thinking.
This Master’s Course will prepare you for top roles in the design of fashion and luxury products and collections, particularly in the evermore important area of sustainable fashion, including:
- Sustainable Fashion Design
- Fashion Design
- Textile Design
- Footwear & Accessories Design
- Fashion Collection Management
- Fashion Product Management
- Fashion Production
- Buying for the Fashion and Luxury Sector
- Textiles & Materials Research
- Art Direction
- Fashion Consultancy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fashion Graphic Design (Photoshop &Illustrator)
- Collection Design & Planning
- Accessories Collection Development & Processing
- Collection Costing & Processing
- Buying Techniques & Merchandising
- Moulage & 3D Patternmaking
- Textile Design
- Fabric Finishings & Embellishments
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 19 other Masters in Fashion Design in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 3-year undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Applicants with non-standard qualifications or who possess relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis
- Suitable knowledge of English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA18950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Scholarship opportunity: Scholarships available for this course! Apply by 10th of August 2020. Contact Accademia del Lusso for more information.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.