Why to study
The Medical Physiology programme at the Stellenbosch University consists of an extensive research project, leading to the submission of a thesis. The subject of the project is determined in close liaison with your supervisor, and should preferably fall within the area of expertise of the Division of Medical Physiology. The initial research proposal is approved by a departmental research committee and the Health Research Ethics Committee of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences. Progress with experimental work is monitored continuously by the supervisor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Thesis: Medical Physiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 192 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your contract
- Student support form (Students with special needs)
- Qualification documents - Please ensure that you upload qualification documents for each tertiary qualification obtained and that the documents is official and certified
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- If you have a BTech qualification: you will be considered for admission if you have passed the BTech degree with a minimum of 60%; and then you will be admitted if you pass the BScHons (Medical Physiology) examination as a preliminary examination with a minimum mark of 60%
International3530 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3530 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National2258 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2258 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- SADC and Africa: R45,000
- International: R70,350
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.