Why to study
The FMHS offers a number of excellent academic training programmes, such as the Maternal and Fetal Medicine programme at the Stellenbosch University, underpinned by research of the highest quality and supported by well-integrated quality assurance and academic administration structures and processes. These programmes provide for the needs of a wide range of healthcare disciplines.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Clinical Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Assignment (Maternal and Fetal Medicine)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- You must apply for a senior registrar post in service of the Western Cape Department of Health if you want to register for this programme.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 179 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Africa
- Your contract
- Student support form (Students with special needs)
- Qualification documents - Please ensure that you upload qualification documents for each tertiary qualification obtained and that the documents is official and certified. This implies that your original qualification documents (academic transcript and accompanying degree certificate) which you recieved upon graduation must be stamped and signed by the awarding institution. Qualifications shorter than 12 months in duration will not be considered
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- At least one of the following qualifications: FCOG (SA); MMed (O&G); or an equivalent qualification for specialist registration in South Africa
International568 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 568 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.