The FMHS offers a number of excellent academic training programmes,such as the Family Medicine programme at the Stellenbosch University, underpinned by research of the highest quality and supported by well-integrated quality assurance and academic administration structures and processes. These programmes provide for the needs of a wide range of healthcare disciplines.
- Consultation in Family Medicine
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Ethics in Family Medicine
- Family-oriented Family Medicine
- Principles of Family Medicine
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Most postgraduate programme applications close on 30 September
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 98 other Masters in Health Administration in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your contract
- Student support form (Students with special needs)
- Qualification documents - Please ensure that you upload qualification documents for each tertiary qualification obtained and that the documents is official and certified. This implies that your original qualification documents (academic transcript and accompanying degree certificate) which you recieved upon graduation must be stamped and signed by the awarding institution. Qualifications shorter than 12 months in duration will not be considered
- Proof of English Language proficiency
International1289 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1289 EUR per year during 48 months.
National1289 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1289 EUR per year during 48 months.
- R22 172
Living costs for Stellenbosch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.