Air traffic is set to double by 2030, especially in Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. Private entities and public institutions are both involved in the complex challenges – combining public policies, private interests and global issues – that are facing the sector.
At the Toulouse 1 Capitole University we offer a master degree in Aviation Law. Regional and international regulation authorities, airlines and alliances, airports operators, aircraft manufacturers, ground-handling firms all have to deal with a growing number of complex challenges and have to deal with a growing number of legal and regulatory issues.
- This LL.M. brings solid expertise and delivers appropriate solutions to aviation sector players. With 310 hours of in-class teaching – a set of comprehensive modules addressing the major current issues in aviation law – and many academic and industrial partnerships, this LL.M. is unique worldwide.
- It takes a strategic and interdisciplinary approach to the main legal challenges whithin this field and is designed both for graduate students and for top executives. The modules combine academic knowledge with professional expertise in order to meet the needs of major players worldwide.
- The LL.M. includes 310 hours of teaching and seminars divided into 2 core modules and 4 specialized modules. All modules are mandatory to pass the LL.M. degree. Classes start in September.
- Participants also have either to complete an internship or to conduct a group-work project under academic or professional supervision.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster of Laws (LLM) View 4 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form (downloadable from the right side of this page);
- Letter of motivation;
- Copies of diplomas + grade transcripts;
- Certificates of professional experience;
- Letters of reference (not mandatory);
- Certificate of English proficiency (not mandatory).
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.