Why to study
The Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management at the Stellenbosch University is a one-year, full-time programme and is equivalent to an honours-level degree programme at 120 credits. The programme comprises eight (8) modules (6 core modules and 2 electives) which is taught during scheduled contact sessions at the University's Stellenbosch Campus. Attendance is compulsory.
After successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management, students may apply to do the MPhil in Environmental Management programme. This is a one-year programme with a research component offered on the Stellenbosch Campus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Management
- Collaborative Environmental Governance
- Thesis: Environmental Management
- Community-Based Natural Resources Management
- Economic Principles and Tools for Conservation Management
- Management of Protected Areas
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Environmental Management View 51 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your contract
- Student support form (Students with special needs)
- Qualification documents - Please ensure that you upload qualification documents for each tertiary qualification obtained and that the documents is official and certified
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- A Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management. The Programme Committee may also consider any other equivalent qualification if the applicant did not graduate with a Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management
International3530 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3530 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National2258 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2258 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- SADC and Africa: R45,000
- International: R70,350
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.