The programme in Spatial Science at the Namibia University of Science and Technology will enable students to deepen their knowledge of a particular surveying or spatial science information discipline for application, research and/or management purposes.
The precise focus of the research will be determined through dialogue between the candidate and supervising staff, and will fall within the scope of the approved research clusters of the Department of Geospatial Sciences and Technology.
- Scientific Researchers.
Possible fields of specialization include:
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Land and Property Sciences
- Natural Resource Sciences.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Resource Management Urban Planning View 3 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in Namibia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who hold qualifications from recognised institutions at NQF level 8, or equivalent, in disciplines related to Spatial Science may be considered for admission to this programme.
- Applicants need to provide evidence of having conducted supervised research and may be required to make up specific deficiencies at the discretion of the Higher Degrees Committee. In addition, applicants may be required to attend a pre-selection interview and/or test at the discretion of the department.
International2027 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2027 USD per year during 24 months.
National2027 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2027 USD per year during 24 months.
- N$ 31,840/ year 1
Living costs for Windhoek
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.