The evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each block of study, through class attendance and / or examination. The student must have passed each subject independently.
In addition, the student must have earned a minimum grade stipulated in the Business Plan.Having successfully passed the evaluations and with the minimum attendance required, the student get a diploma in Master in Business Communication of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
- Offer a robust foundation in the following areas: marketing, advertising, public relations, business and new communication technologies.
- To develop analytical, decision-making and teamwork skills in order to provide the Communications area with highly skilled professionals with initiative, able to assume successfully the managerial responsibility.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The program of the course consists of the following blocks
- Advertising Management
- Negotiation Techniques
- Communication Plan
- Strategic Planning and Account Management
- Marketing 2.0 and Relationship Marketing
- Art Direction and Creativity (Advertising Production)
- Public Relations and Organization of Events
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To complete the registration process students are required to send us some documents by mail, such as a photocopy of the DNI or NIE or two current passport size photographs.
- The complete list will be sent by INSA.
International7400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.