The Master of Agribusiness Management from Namibia University of Science and Technology is a postgraduate specialisation degree, designed for registration at NQF Level 9.
The theory provided through the coursework component will enable graduates to demonstrate mastery of theoretically sophisticated subject-matter of the management of agribusiness enterprises as individuals and as part of a team. Furthermore, the Master of Agribusiness Management is designed to enhance Namibia’s capacity for applied research in the area of agribusiness management that will in turn lead to value-added economic activities.
- High level specialists and managers who can provide practical solutions to agribusiness management related problems in Namibia and beyond.
- Advanced Research Methodology
- Agribusiness Management Analysis
- Production Economics
- Advanced Agricultural Marketing and Price Analysis
- Agricultural Supply Chain Management
- Project Design, Planning and Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Agricultural Management Honours or an equivalent qualification at NQF level 8
- Candidates will be considered for admission to the Master of Agribusiness Management if they have a Bachelor of Agriculture Honours from the Namibia University of Science and Technology, or an equivalent qualification at NQF Level 8 from a recognised institution that includes a component of supervised research. Applicants need to provide evidence of having completed a course in Econometrics at NQF Level 8.
- Holders of the University’s Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Management) with a minimum overall average of 60% will be admitted to the Master of Agribusiness Management programme, but will be required to complete the following courses at theBachelor of Agriculture Honours level
International2084 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2084 USD per year during 24 months.
National2084 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2084 USD per year during 24 months.
- N$ 32,740 / year 1
Living costs for Windhoek
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.