This EU Competition Law programme at King's College London attracts a truly international audience and has been attended by over 2600 students from Europe, the Far East, the Middle East, Africa, the USA, South America and Australasia.
The programme aims to provide you with an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of EU competition law, focusing on practical aspects as well as the substantive law. You will qualify with a highly regarded Postgraduate Diploma from one of the top 10 UK Law Schools in the UK (QS World Rankings 2018)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Merger regulation
- Joint ventures
- Distribution agreements
- Public enforcement of EU competition law
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEuropean Law Master of Laws (LLM) European Studies View 20 other Masters in European Law in United Kingdom
- Applicants should hold a degree in law of a good 2nd class standard (2.1) or the equivalent, or a degree in a related discipline or be qualified as a barrister or a solicitor.
- Applications may also be accepted from a candidate who has achieved a comparative academic level through his or her studies and where previous study, work or experience has made the applicant a suitable candidate.
- It is not possible to study this programme whilst you are registered for a different programme at any other institution.
International6660 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6660 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 8 months.
EU/EEA6660 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6660 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.