The mission of the King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals department is threefold:
- To provide quality teaching with the aim of establishing effective and innovative undergraduate and graduate programs that will contribute to the development of the highly trained manpower in the Kingdom.
- To enhance fundamental and applied research to a level comparable to that of the contemporary leading centers of mathematics in the world.
- To play an active role in the scientific and technological development of the University and the Kingdom through closer inter-departmental cooperation and development of interdisciplinary programs and through its commitment to broadening and deepening the mathematical training of students in all majors and at all levels.
- Statistics for Experimentersan
- Probability and Mathematical Statistics
- Statistical Inference
- Regression Analysis
- Stochastic Processes
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of identification (National ID for Saudi nationals / Passport for international applicants / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree and MS degree (if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals).
- Recommendation Letters from 3 Professors through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- GMAT scores for MBA program (for international applicants).
- CV mentioning briefly education and work experience.
- Color Photograph with White Background.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
For international accepted Full-Time Students, there is no tuition fee.
Living costs for Dhahran
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.