The Master of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering METU Middle East Technical University gives opportunities to qualified students for further education at an advanced level.
The students may specialize in the fields of:
- electronics (VLSI, solid-state electronics, optoelectronics and MEMS)
- biomedical area
- signal processing
- control systems
- computer area
- electrical machines and power electronics
- power systems and high voltage.
The candidates fulfilling the university requirements are awarded the degree of Master of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering METU Middle East Technical University. For the Ph.D. and Integrated M.S.-Ph.D. programs, see the Academic Rules and Regulations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Power system analysis
- Laboratory of feedback control systems
- Operating systems
- Special topics: introduction to computational intelligence
- Digital signal processing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 23 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ALES score type has to be quantitative
- Additional Condition for Application: (ALES+ (*)CGPA)/2 ≥ 75 Cumulative GPA (CGPA) expressed in 4.00 scale is converted to 100 scale according to the converson chart of YÖK (Higher Education Council of Turkey).
International612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 306 USD per semester during 24 months.
National34 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17 USD per semester during 24 months.
- Resident: 140 TL/semester
- Non-Resident: 2500 TL/Semester
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.