Master of Science in Civil Engineering at METU Middle East Technical University through courses and thesis aims to provide advanced level of knowledge in the field as well as tools and techniques of research with their implementation within the context of a comprehensive thesis.
- Without neglecting the international standard and dimension, to conduct high level research projects giving priority to the needs of Turkish industry, providing mobility to intellectual capital and to merge them with graduate educational activities.
- To share and disseminate accumulated expert knowledge for use in the solution of problems faced by institutions in the relevant sector and by society.
- To ensure the continuous provision of quality both in necessary physical conditions and in human resources in order to fulfill educational, research and public service duties.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- M.S Thesis
- Research Methods and Ethical Issues in Civil Engineering
- Graduate Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 11 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Turkey
- ALES score type has to be quantitative
- Two (2) reference letters are required and one of them should be from MS thesis advisor for Ph.D applications.
- Letter of intention (included in the online form) must be filled out
- For candidates having Turkish citizenship, ALES scores will be taken into account. Other exam scores (such as GRE etc.) will not be accepted.
- M.S. Candidates are required to choose maximum two (2) areas from the following table
- Transcripts are required.
International224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 112 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National36 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Resident: 129 TL/semester
- Non-Resident: 768 TL/Semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.