The key objectives at the Nuclear Physics master's programme at University of Barcelona are:
- Promote knowledge and scientific exchange between PhD students in nuclear physics from around the country
- Providing access to the investigative stage of doctoral programs in nuclear physics
- Promote collaboration between research groups from Spanish Nuclear Physics, both in the educational aspects related to the Master as in other facets teaching, academic or research purposes
- Optimize human and material resources throughout Spain for a Master's in nuclear physics with the highest level
- Facilitating entry to highly skilled jobs in academic and external to it, in government or in companies where information technology and communication, finance and radiomedicina
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Provides an advanced training of both specialized and multidisciplinary in nuclear physics, aimed at research and academic specialization.
- The training includes theoretical, experimental and applied nuclear physics.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International82 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 82 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA47 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.