The master's degree in Biomedicine from University of Barcelona covers multidisciplinary aspects of biomedicine and applied research, and graduates will have excellent future prospects in life sciences. The degree also provides the necessary training for entry into postgraduate studies relating to diverse areas of biomedicine.
The quality of the master's degree is guaranteed by the excellent scientific output indicators achieved by the teaching staff and researchers involved in the teaching of the programme. This is a multidisciplinary course coordinated by various departments in the faculties of Medicine, Biology and Pharmacy.
The master's degree in Biomedicine is primarily focused on basic and applied research and qualifies graduates for careers in the fields of biomedical research, clinical analysis and in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, for which a PhD or official specialist health sciences qualification would not be required.
- Experimental Models in Biomedicine
- From Bench to Bedside: Translation to the Clinic of Advances in Biomedical Research.
- Scientific Communication
- Molecular Principles and Cancer Research
- Molecular Principles and Research in Metabolism and Endocrinology
- Molecular Principles and Research in Infectious Disease and Immunology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology View 28 other Masters in Biology in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An official Spanish degree.
- A degree issued by a higher education institution within the European Higher Education Area framework that authorizes the holder to access university master's degree courses in the country of issue.
- A qualification from outside the framework of the European Higher Education Area. In this case, the qualification should be recognized as equivalent to an official Spanish degree.
- Candidates must also have a basic level of English language skills (at level B1 in the CEFR or its equivalent).
International4920 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 82 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA1620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.